[Glastonbury] bits

Rick Fitzsimmons rickfitzsimmons at iname.com
Tue Dec 7 22:28:47 GMT 2004

And another thing...
Some people seem to "reply" to a message, then change the subject and
start a new topic. Aaargh! If you display the list sorted by thread, new
topics pop up in the middle of threads. Very unhelpful :-(

(This thread started as "My CUPS floweth not", then became "suse
licence", then "bits" !)

And finally - do we prefer top or bottom posting? That question normally
raises the temperature a bit...