[Glastonbury] Linux bibliography managers

Ian Dickinson ian_j_dickinson at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 01:29:07 GMT 2004

Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions for
bibliography managers for Linux?  To collect citable
references, embed citations in text and collect and
format a list of references at the end of a document.
EndNote and ProCite are the main tools in that family
for Windows, but I don't  know what Linux-based
writers use.   I know about BibTex, but it's years
since I wrote in LateX and I'm not really keen to go
back!  What do docbook authors do for bibliography
management?

tia,
Ian