[Glastonbury] demo CMS sites for members

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 14:16:50 GMT 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Ian Dickinson wrote:

> OK, I tried again with Drupal. Got past the login, but
> it took me to
>
> http://localhost/drupal/?q=user/login

<sigh />Ain't life a bitch when you're working on an intranet behind a
particularly awkward firewall?

Should be OK now.

Try yet again?
Ta.
(Thanks to all my testers.  I'd be particularly interested in any reports
from folks using character-only browsers. Drupal and w3m don't seem to
get on, for example.   Andy -- could you give me access to a graphical
browser from my account on your network, please?)