[Glastonbury] LUGOG Site

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 13:57:08 GMT 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Sean Miller wrote:

> Could the person who said they could not access http://www.lugog.org.uk
> please try again?
>
> I have moved it onto a different server -- is it now visible?

I am not that person -- but yes, the site is now visible both with and
without the trailing slash appended in the address bar.

However -- this may ONLY be valid if you have cookies turned ON in your
browser :)
[Mambo likes to depend on cookies to function.]
With cookies turned off, you may have to wait awhile before seeing
anything from the server.

HTH