[Glastonbury] demo server - latest

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 14:41:05 GMT 2004

In case anyone was wondering, the demo server has now been up and running
again for over 24 hours.

The BT engineer knocked on the door at 10:30 yesterday morning, attached
his little blinkenlights box to the socket, then disappeared off to the
local exchange.
Re-appeared 3/4 of an hour later, to announce that all was well and fixed,
and that the lines had been shorting across in the exchange.

[I bet they had. Straight into some spook's data-logger, no doubt. Innit
funny that you only get engineers crawling all over your system the week
after you put up overtly socio-political stuff on your website?
Not that I'm parano, you understand. I mean, everbody's got black
helicopters hovering over their house, haven't they? Gotta be something to
do with the proximity to Wyrriall Hill.]

May put typo3 on as a testbed CMS this evening. Looks enterprise strength.