[Glastonbury] LUGOG Site

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Dec 14 19:05:44 GMT 2004

Martin Wheeler wrote:

> Then try and see how many guests online you can bump the counter up
> to, by flicking from mozilla to konqueror to amaya to dillo, etc.
> before boredom sets in.
>
> Thinks: Am I turning into a sad anorak?
> Surely there must be better things to do on a Tuesday afternoon?
> It's all that Sean Miller's fault ...

Stop it, Wheeler... you're insatiable...

I will work on getting the skin W3C compliant etc. when I have time -- I
also need to upgrade to the latest Mambo which might work better....
but, for this message, I was just wanting to find out whether the domain
was resolving... which, if it is, is good news :-)