[Glastonbury] atomic clock synchonisation

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Dec 23 07:45:00 GMT 2004

maurice wrote:

>I've spent some time searching the web for a linux application such as that
>provided by the Wordtimeserver for windows. Without success so far. Can
>anyone point me in the right direction?

Something in Ubuntu tries to synchronise with a clock during startup...
am just about to disappear to work, and will not be back until tomorrow,
so can't provide any more details at this time but if you still haven't
got an answer when I return I'd be happy to take a look and see what it
is...

Not sure it's what you want, but maybe it is -- nothing ventured... :-)