[Glastonbury] atomic clock synchonisation

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Thu Dec 23 14:42:35 GMT 2004

get gkrellm
http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html
there are loads of plugins one of which checks bios time against any
world clock you want to synchronise with.
there are loads of other great plugins.
i use the utility to launch mail clients, take screenshots, tell me the
weather, webcam, xmms, system volume and monitoring etc:
loads of cools skins to choose friom too.
good luck,
steve