[Glastonbury] new album

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri Dec 24 19:51:42 GMT 2004

Last Friday 24 December 2004 00:08, Andrew M.A. Cater was like:
> Kudos Steve :)  If we have Tim Hall and others on list - do we now have
> enough available to record an album entirely under Linux and release it
> in the same way i.e. no Evil Non-Free programs used, no electrons were
> harmed in the making of this CD :)

Indeed we do. :-)

I'm still having problems burning CDs that will play on conventional CD
players, I will be conducting further experiments with gcdmaster (which won't
recognise the CD player properly even as root) and k3b. That's my one
remaining stumbling block. In fact I could already do a 'download only'
release.

http://muzik.agnula.org/
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/index2nf.html
http://creativecommons.org/