[Glastonbury] recent meeting .Feb

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 01:45:29 GMT 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, d.hopkins wrote:

> I guess that you were planning to use cms for lugog -
> will it go straight up to the URL, or are there test / xample sites?

Until the LUGoG site gets its own CMS up and running, there are a few on
http://startext.demon.co.uk/  [note: NO www, for those who have
'helpful' browsers, which stick in extra information you don't want].

E.g.  http://startext.demon.co.uk/mambo/

will let you play with mambo as a user -- as soon as I can remember the
admin password, I'll post it here so you can all play admin with it as
well; and with phpnuke; and postnuke; and phpwebsite; and any of all of
the others I have installed and can still remember the passwords for.

Cheers,