[Glastonbury] audio

Graham Oxley graham at oxley1165.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 20:32:06 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

Apologies for not making Wednesday's meeting, but it clashed with a parents
evening at our kid's school.

I cannot remember all your names from last month, so if you had a  laptop
connected to the big screen and pointed me in the right directionr regarding
audio . . .

I cannot afford the 'phone costs to download all that stuff on a 4.2 kB/s
phone line, so I am asking if you could burn me a CD with the superfast
kernel source, jack, rosegarden etc., and, er, whatever it was that lets you
run Cubase plug ins. Let me know what you want... (£? for the disk and a/some
beer for your trouble?) I run Mandrake, x86 architecture, I have Hoontech
soundcard (ymfpci driver partially works - audio ok, no midi input).

Thanks,

Graham (tall geek with the glasses shaking hands/wings with Pingu)