[Glastonbury] usb keyboards

peter colep at nascr.net
Fri Jan 9 19:25:59 GMT 2004

I have had an interesting situation with an usb keyboard. We have just
received 2 new IBM PC's with USB keyboards. They came preloaded with XP
pro. No Recovery CD's !! We wanted to put Win2000 on them. so i wanted
to get into the BIOS to boot form CD. The System does not pick up the
usb Keyboard until the PC has started to boot the OS. So i had to plug
an ordinary keyboard in to get into the BIOS.
I though i would pass this on as it may cause some headaches !!

Regards
--
peter <colep at nascr.net>