[Glastonbury] cms example & hosting

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Jan 14 06:23:29 GMT 2004

> Had to search hosting for a client and came across this site. Thought it
was
> interesting in terms of layout ( nice & clear) and also the Unix services
on
> offer, so thought i'd pass this on ::
>
> http://www.me2uweb.com

Not bad....

My own recommendation for domain registration would be
http://www.123reg.co.uk (UK domains work out at a little over £3/year incl.
VAT (£2.59+VAT)) and my recommendation for cheap UNIX shared hosting (for
clients etc.) would be http://www.34sp.com who offer 30MB storage, 1GB
bandwidth and a MySQL database for £15/year.... they will consider offering
ssh access if you prove you need it, though for websites one builds for
others it is rare that they do, so this has never been an issue...