[Glastonbury] next meeting

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Mon Jul 5 17:48:02 BST 2004

Sean Miller wrote:

>>Is there a meeting on Wednesday ? 7/7/04
>>I will try and get there but as my wife is on lates at work i may be a
>>little
>>late
>>I see the website is still on last months meeting .
>>

>I sent an e-mail to the list a while back asking if somebody else could
>change the meeting to the July one (either Steve or Tim are also
>administrators), but nobody has...
>
>I am currently in India and somewhat "out of the loop"...
>
>Sean

hi i also put up a message for help,
as i can't get admin access to the mambo site.
tim said he would have a look *if* he got time,
this time of year despite the end of the academic year is perhaps the
busiest for us all,
festivals, exams, reasonable weather, not enough time in the day to do
all that we might etc: etc:

any way *yes* the school will be open as usual and lugog can meet in T1
7 - 9pm.
i would like to give feedback on the INGOTs conference i attended in
Birmingham last week as the implications for education locally are
marvellous.
strode could also be interested so anyone with a link there might not
want to miss this.
local primaries can get involved as well.
OPenOffice.Org will be an agenda item too as i can update people on the
next upgrade out soon.
i am now a gold assessor for INGOTs ~ for students of *all* ages.
in short the INGOTs (international grades in offiice technology) means
we can get OOO into every school locally as well as the local community
and set St. Dunstan's up as Gold Academy initially with a view to
getting Platinum status as soon as it is written.
if you want to find out more look here
http://www.irlcomputers.com/ingots/Academies.pdf.
also i am still looking for storage and muscle power to help with
recycling 154 machines from a school in woking over the summer holiday.

see  you wednesday.
kind regards,
steve l-c