[Glastonbury] Steve Your Famous

peter.t.cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Thu Jul 29 20:10:15 BST 2004

Steve you made it into LXF LinuxPro this month Well done.

I am looking into the web groupware stuff at work so i may able to give
a run down at a future meeting.

Good for contact management task's etc.

I have been looking at it because I overheard the MD talking about an
access data base and i told him about the licencing issue. (cost).
so i will let you know how i am getting on.
I am looking at about 7 products we need one that is easily customisable
i think this narrows thing down to about 2 .

Regards

Peter