[Glastonbury] nfs

peter.t.cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Sat Jun 12 14:47:46 BST 2004

Thanks Martin i will try that one. it is all very strange. we did have
an issue with our solaris boxes mounting the nfs file system this was
something to do with the security setting but they would not mount at
all. I will let you know how i get on.

I have sorted the apt-get time out issues i checked on the knoppix forum
and found that if you changed the ftp2.de to ftp.de it would work fine
which it did.
so first off i installed synapic for the package management this is far
better than Kpackage

Regards

Peter