[Glastonbury] NFS again

peter.t.cole at lineone.net peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Tue Jun 15 13:46:07 BST 2004

I have got it sorted now, I had to mess about with the init editor. I added
NFS and also altered the numebering of the items so that the mountall went
last so that all other services had started by then.

I was tinking it could not be that logical !!! but it was.

I am now trying to get evolution to talk to the Exchange server at work.

With that and open office i might be able to give the laptop to some one
to use !!

Regards

Peter