[Glastonbury] Microbitz Service Centre Charity PC's

Barry Webber bazwaldo at bazwaldo.plus.com
Wed Mar 10 18:41:08 GMT 2004

Hi,

My name is Barry Webber I live in Street and I am a recent subscriber to
LUGOG.

I received an email recently about the "sub P200" PC giveaway by the
Microbitz Service Centre and would like to say please might I take a couple
off your hands as I can find a good home for them I think!

I know a couple expecting their first child who feel they can't afford a PC.
Perhaps one of your freebies would do so they could word process and surf
the net a bit?

The second one I would like as a Linux experimental box for small distros
and other things.

Thank you for posting your generous offer.

Best wishes,

Barry Webber.