[Glastonbury] Linux User Expo

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 01:31:02 GMT 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, tim hall wrote:

> duh, missed the meeting again!

Shame -- it was a real goody -- probably our best yet.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, and to all those who turned up and
made it such a success.  (Just rubbing it in, Tim  :)

> Anyone going to the Linux User Expo?
> Any chance of a lift?

I'm hoping to; but don't know for sure.  The usual ploy is to go in
Sean's car, as it makes less of a mess of mine to throw up in his.
Mind you, when I'm driving myself, I don't usually throw up.

If I do decide to go, and can face the hassle of parking at the other
end, well yeah, there might be the chance of a lift.