[Glastonbury] last night's meeting

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 14:31:42 GMT 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Sean Miller wrote:

> If you were *that* smart you'd have bought a diary to find out when Easter
> was, rather than searching for a text editor that can do it !

Look, mate -- this is Glastonbury, right?

You ever tried to buy a *normal* calendar in this town?
Mayan, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, Babylonian we got.

But *normal*?  What are you; some sort of freak or something?

[returns to perusing ephemeris for birthdate of Melchizedek]

P.S.  Besides which, according to Andy the world ends on Dec. 23rd 2012.
'Cos that's when his [Mayan] calendar stops, is why.