[Glastonbury] sub-harmonic bpm calculator

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Mar 23 07:48:43 GMT 2004

> > parents evenings at crispin scool. i presume the next one is the first
> > wendsday in april? hope to cu there.
>
> We're focussing on Music applications I believe. I shall try to
> remember this
> one too!

No, next one is an "open forum" on 31st March... problems with the first
Wednesday or April because it's Easter week.... school and all....

If you ever want to know the next meeting, just pop along to
http://www.lugog.org.uk -- it's there at the top of the page.

Music meeting is first Wednesday in May... all things being well !