[Glastonbury] wednesday 5th

Richard Bown richard.bown at ferventsoftware.com
Wed May 5 08:07:22 BST 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 23:06, Sean Miller wrote:
> Unless I'm very much mistaken tomorrow (Wednesday) is this month's LUGOG!
>
> And what a treat we have in store... Richard Bown and Rosegarden....  let's
> find out just how Linux can enable us to create music....

Ah yes, I'd almost forgotten!

As an extra "treat", Chris Cannam, another lead developer on Rosegarden
will be coming along to help show off the app and answer questions.  We
hope you've got some good ones!

Does anyone know if there's some sound hardware available at the school
that we can use (i.e. some monitors and an amp)?  If not we can bring along
our own.

See you later,