[Glastonbury] Meeting Weds 3rd November Confirmed.

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Mon Nov 1 19:12:43 GMT 2004

Hi folks,
I can now confirm that we can have a meeting at St. Dunstan's Community
School in Room 2 (as last time) this weds 3rd November between 7 and 9 pm.
The focus can still be Blender and GIMP 2 if people would like to look
at this.
You will almost certainly need to bring your own laptop (if you have
one) as we are experiencing problems with our recent upgrade. I hope
that this is sorted by the end of tomorrow but we shall see.
Hopefully see you all Weds.
Kind regards,
Steve.

If you are not sure where the school is, try this link.
BA6 9BY.
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=350121&y=139499&z=0&sv=ba6+9by&st=2&pc=ba6+9by&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf