[Glastonbury] Receiving mail from list intermittently

Cherry Mulliss cmulliss at linuxmail.org
Tue Nov 2 22:41:05 GMT 2004

Hi all

I am receiving mail now - didnt realise that the posts tended to follow
that pattern.

However, still cannot reach either:
http://www.lugog.org/
or
http://www.lugog.org.uk/

Get message that they cannot be found. Will try contacting my ISP, but
wont hold my breath :)

Hope to see you all tomorrow: (currently planning to be there.)

BFN

Cherry