[Glastonbury] Receiving mail from list intermittently

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:08:17 GMT 2004

Just to say that each time I've seen this thread, I've checked
http://www.lugog.org/ and it has been fine.

Sorry I missed last night (Windows viruses kept me too late to
attend). Is there a quick summary of business anywhere? Following on
from previous emails, I had burned off OpenCD, Knoppix and BitDefender
in case anyone wanted copies at the meeting - can post if anyone
cannot download,

Greg

--
Greg Browne