[Glastonbury] "the opencd" for apple OSX

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Fri Nov 5 18:25:13 GMT 2004

hi folks.
as we now have some apple emacs in school i have downloaded the
installers for OpenOffice, Blender and the Gimp and will be searching
for opensource software for apple platform which is now very close to
FreeBSD.
anyone else interested in helping me research this?
there may already be an "opencd" for apple but i haven't found one yet.
we could compile one and release it via the lugog site.
i am happy to produce an iso of all the installers.
i just need to know what is out there.

cheers,
steve