[Glastonbury] My CUPS floweth not ...

Damon Chaplin damon at karuna.uklinux.net
Tue Nov 9 15:47:29 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 15:34, tim hall wrote:
> Last Tuesday 09 November 2004 15:12, Damon Chaplin was like:
> > Lexmark drivers are available (for some Linux distros as well):
> >  http://www.lexmark-europe.com/emea/europe/driver/index.html
>
> sadly only rpms available.

Yes, but they have Windows XP drivers, if you still want those.

Also, have you tried KDE Print Manager? I think that is fairly good at
printer management.

I just managed to install a Lexmark Z53 here, using RedHat's config
tool. But that doesn't really help!
I also installed another printer with the CUPS web interface. Though I
didn't see any Lexmark drivers there, which was odd.

Damon