[Glastonbury] suse license

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:26:23 GMT 2004

Linux Format gave away SUSE 9.1 personal with their sept edition. I
haven't installed it but I expect it is 9.1 without the commercial
elements (ie Star Office 6). Maybe someone here has tried it?

I imagine that your copy of 9.0 includes commerical packages that you
have paid the license fee for in your purchase. Almost certaily that
does not allow you to give it away, but I'm sure it contains some sort
of licens conditions in the package. Any amateur lawyers out there?

Greg

--
Greg Browne
www.rotherleigh.co.uk