[Glastonbury] NTFS -> FAT32

Alistair Parsons neoaliphant at warpmail.net
Tue Nov 30 13:01:59 GMT 2004

coming from a windows background, i would tend to remove the NTFS using
a mandrake install CD, then create the FAt32 using win98 fdisk from a
boot disk

try bootdisk.com

thats about as commandline as we get nowadays with windows

what a shock is is to to go from translucent green tint to a windows Dos
Prompt

Al