[Glastonbury] Wednesday meeting - where, when?

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Nov 30 20:40:58 GMT 2004

Hi Peter,

Best instructions are:
a) Drive into St Dunstans from Wells Road (ie. main entrance)
b) Walk into Leisure Centre Reception... you will see a staircase on your
left, and just beyond it a door... go through door
c) You are in a long corridor with doors on left and right... walk approx.
30 yards (you will pass library on your left, staircase will be coming up on
left soon after)....
d) Look left... there are two classrooms on your right... left hand door is
where we meet.

Hope that helps,

Sean