[Glastonbury] RE:Meeting

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 00:05:50 BST 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Sean Miller wrote:

> I think we postpone this experiment, and aim to get a really good turnout on
> November 3rd, at St Dunstans....

Yup.  Too much confusion being caused now.

So -- to resume -- the proposed (extra-ordinary) mid-month meeting we
attempted to bring forward from last week has now been CANCELLED -- so: NO
meeting on Wednesday this week.

So next meeting is thus Wednesday, November 3rd, at St Dunstans's School.

For those wishing info on how to get to the school, the school site at:

      http://www.st-dunstans.somerset.sch.uk/

gives you no useful information, as it is a County Council site.

On the other hand, your ever-helpful local Linux User Group site at:

      http://www.lugog.org.uk/

will provide you with a hyperlink to a map.

Now -- anyone got a copy of the most recent TheOpenCD (1.4.1) they can
bring along?  The one I've got at the moment is last year's (1.2) and the
version of OpenOffice on it is really sucky.  (Can't handle files bigger'n
722 kb.)

Cheers,