[Glastonbury] [Fsfe-uk] Bristol City Council goes open source (fwd)

peter.t.cole at lineone.net peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Tue Oct 19 10:56:25 BST 2004

even though it's a good kick in the whats it's for MS as this does not invooe
Linux ( a shame but any move to reduce licencing cost is a benifit ( i don't
particulay like my taxs pay Bill Gates) more people may move over to star
office and then the migration path to Linux will be easier as linux is able
to use openoffice.org or staroffice.