[Glastonbury] mambo

peter.t.cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Thu Sep 2 21:13:20 BST 2004

I hope some one can give me a few pointers,

I have installed mambo on our server at work to build up an website to
then put on to isp who is OK with us using mambo.

I have used the basic business template and altered the graphics ( the
gimp) The front page is fine as  the text is shown with the background
png file visible the other pages the table's obsucre the back ground png
file. I guess this is all set up using the css file i have played about
with it a little ( i know nothing about html programing so it is very
trail and error!!!!)

Can any point me in the right direction?

I have also found that adding text to get line breaks and justification
html code has to be added to the text (this is mambo 4.5) I seem to
remember Sean's demo having a better wysiwyg than this was it a
different module ?

I have been using an old website design book to help me through some of
the stuff it's getting there.

Sorry Steve did not get you message in time i found out when i got to
the room and the doors were locked.

Regards

Peter