[Glastonbury] meeting has to be postponed

steve steve at fractalsoup.org
Fri Sep 3 16:09:09 BST 2004

Greg Browne wrote:

>Wow - just checked before walking out the door!!!!
>
>Greg (gulp!)

yes really sorry about this. especially to peter who had a wasted journey!
anyway things will be ready for us on the 29th september.
do we still want to look at gimp2 and blender?

the pcs from Woking are not quite ready for collection but when i know
more i'll let the group know.

can anyone help with peter's querie regarding mambo?
i know about html coding but not much about mambo.

also the opencd idea is worth careful consideration.
at st dunstan's as part of the ingots gold level the students have to
produce a cd of useful software without breaking copyright issues.
we will be using theopencd as the iso and then send them to schools in
Romania (we have a school link) and/or developing nations.
i like the idea of a more local initiative too.
i think Clarks are more likely to support such a venture.
much food for thought.

regards, steve.