[Glastonbury] community online radio

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 02:03:12 BST 2004

To all you musos and community radio freaks out there, go listen to what
the Bristol collective's doing these days:

      http://radiodialect.net/

(Stream thru' totem -- works for me.)

So if Glastonbury's such a way out revolutionary place, how come we
aren't streaming out our own subversive radio programmes from an entirely
Linux setup, hmm?

Think about it.  Charlie Barley presents 'The Voice of God' at 20:30 on
Sundays.  Tom Billing hosts 'The Voice of the Goddess' every night at
22:30.  Wake up every morning to the sound of Mick the Busker.  Martin
Wheeler at 9 every Monday morning with his regular "tell it as it is"
programme on 'The Art of Gentle Expression'.  Steve Reed's 'Euro Hour'....

Hell, I could *really* go for this kind of stuff.

Tim?  Kelvin?