[Glastonbury] website

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Sep 20 02:51:01 BST 2004

Last Sunday 19 September 2004 07:48, Sean Miller was like:
> > Look at Google for "Is Mambo using stolen code" or some such :(
>
> Very interesting... having visited the "Furthermore" site, however, I think
> that this is a total red-herring! SCO have set a precedent, unfortunately,
> and I look forward to them and all others who try to use legislation to
> stifle progess, being incinerated in a huge ball of fire... soon!

Yer man Connolly paid someone to modify GPL'd code for him and now he's upset
because the developer followed the spirit (IANAL) of the GPL and put the new
code back in the pool. D'oh! It's a trivial hack, which has been
re-implemented, from what I understand. Let's worry about this after the SCO
vs LUGoG case that we're all so worried about. ;-P

cheers

tim hall