[Glastonbury] Sedgemoor IT Cluster

Pete Missingham pmissingham at talk21.com
Sat Apr 9 13:15:49 BST 2005

> Richard has been there for a while, I believe.

I was telling my barber (sorry dirty word!) I was
thinking of setting up a business fixing borked pc's,
and he told me about this business. Didn't even know
Richard was there previously.

> > BTW I suspect you pc clock hasn't changed ...
>
> Oh dear, what makes you say that? I thought it was
> fine.
> You mean it's not really half-past nine in the
> morning right now?

Actually, I suspect my mail client (yahoo web page)
doesn't quite get the times right sometimes - on
further reflection. My ex-colleagues seem to show up
an hour earlier than everybody else.

Pete