[Glastonbury] Sedgemoor IT Cluster

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Apr 10 10:05:54 BST 2005

Last Saturday 09 April 2005 09:55, Ian Dickinson was like:
> Oops, perhaps there's a meaning that I don't know! I understood "l33t"
> = "leet" = "elite", and that it doesn't get much better than that. Oh
> well, not my generation ... better just let them get on with it.
>
> Sorry if I offended, it wasn't intentional.

No, no, not offended at all. My interpretation - l33t haX0r = irritating
script kiddie. I don't really understand either, in my case because I'm too
new to computing. I had the impression that the term went out of fashion some
time ago, perhaps I was just being hopeful.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk