[Glastonbury] next week's meeting - May 4th

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 04:40:30 BST 2005

Last Monday 25 April 2005 11:23, Martin Wheeler was like:
> Could someone in the know (Steve? Tim?) please confirm the topic and
> speakers for next week's meeting?
>
> Ta.

Next week's meeting (date please anyone?) will be me presenting something
about Linux Audio and hopefully also Rich Bown presenting Rosegarden4.

I'd really appreciate some ideas of the kind of things group members want to
do with audio. My default setting will be to give as good an overview of the
developments in Linux Audio over the last year as I can in the time, based on
my notes from the recent Linux Audio Conference. I think I will probably have
to carry my box over, as I can't think of any other way of doing a reliable
presentation.

cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk