[Glastonbury] Audio

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:04:18 BST 2005

Douglas,

I find the sound editor 'Audacity' very good for this, and for tapes,
although I haven't used its noise removal or equalisation features.
Also I assume that you are using a record deck with a flat, RIAA(?)
adjusted, output, ie a normal phono output from the deck, that is
equalised. Once edited, I use K3B to burn audio disks. It just seems
to do what it says it is supposed to do, and with no fuss, so I
haven't tried any other CD burner.

How many old hard drives do you want?

(I'm assuming the meeting is now set for Wed 11th, reading other correspondence)

Greg--

Greg Browne
www.rotherleigh.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 8172