[Glastonbury] "Your Town on Line"

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 17:32:32 BST 2005

Fromeonline.co.uk are offering franchises to set up more towns in the
yourtownonline format. If anyone is interested in this franchise for
"wellsonline"(or others), please contact:

Eve at fromeonline.co.uk

or

Nick at fromeonline.co.uk

or

info at fromeonline.co.uk

and mention my name - Ros Williams, Wells Computer Consultants - as passing
you the info.

Ros

Wells Computer Consultants Ltd
Management Information Software
  - Business Analysis and Database Software Development
4 Colles Close, Wells, Somerset BA5 3JY
tel +44(0)1749 674935 / fax 671979 / www.wccl.co.uk

If this message is not intended for you, please delete it immediately as its
contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution
unlawful. Thank you.

Please check for viruses. Although we endeavour
to keep files clean, we cannot take any responsibility
for any damage caused by contagion.