[Glastonbury] Glastonbury Digest, Vol 102, Issue 3

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:23:26 GMT 2005

Dan Dart wrote
> Can someone finalise a day, preferably a weekend as I am a student
> of 14 and
Patience Dan :-) These things take time, and many people don't have
the luxury of reading non work-related email during the working day.

As has been observed, there is zero chance that any given day is going
to please everyone. That said, I would hazard that a weekend is pretty
unlikely given the number of other things that most people like to do
at weekends.

> I would be interested in going.
And you'd be very welcome.

Ian