[Glastonbury] Oh dear

peter cole peter.t.cole at lineone.net
Wed Dec 7 20:52:17 GMT 2005

Steve,

I am sorry that you feel it necessary to step down from lugog but it is
understandable. It is difficult when you are in the middle of things and
also the fact that you were working in the place where the meetings were
being held.

I am sure that Martins intentions for calling were to try and help (  i
can't comment on what was said as i don't know).
But with you being the internal contact point it sounds as though you
got a roasting over it. So i was fair that you pointed this out.
I am sure that you have other projects that may require access to rooms
out of school hours which you would not want to put these at risk.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but i agree that concentrating on
INGOTs and trying to introduce these into Primary schools at Bronze
Level, and also your work with flossie ( hope i got the name right) as i
am sure that Linux can make a big difference in schools. Are more
important than the lugog.

Thanks for you support, help and startling the Lug i have gained from it
i'm sorry that i have not been able to make the meetings recently.

good luck

regards

Peter