[Glastonbury] tomorrow's -- now today's -- meeting

Cherry Mulliss cherry at computux.com
Sat Dec 10 18:08:14 GMT 2005

Hi Steve and everyone

 From my point of view, I have very much appreciated your hosting the
meetings at the school: giving us a free well equipped venue and your
time and support. Also, fortunately, Wednesday evenings have been a
good evening for me as I am usually free then,

It seems really sad that this is effectively ending, and in a manner
which leaves bad feeling.

So again, I really appreciate all your efforts Steve, and have
enjoyed the install-fests, and the special evenings, such as Ryan
with Blender and Tim with his audio stuff.

I will put my tin helmet on, climb behind my heap of sandbags, and
say that I do think some of you guys need to grow up a bit and take a
clearer and more responsible look at the whole situation. It really
isnt good enough apparently being critical of Steve just because he
has other commitments and these sometimes clash with your diaries.

Well thats my feeling about the situation

All the best Steve

Cherry