[Glastonbury] wells

Bob Frog bobfrog at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 13:49:54 GMT 2005

we get a lot of flame wars anyway so they won't mind.
Can we get a website with:
wellslug.lugog.org.uk
Web/ftp (can you please give us a gig because I would like to upload CD
ISO's of my live linux / installable OS, JolHargOS.)
SSH shell access (root perhaps?) with SuSE 10 if you can. (I'll give
accounts to members)
CGI for forms
Cpanel preferred
VNC! (for showing them how it works)
I don't know about remote connections, the school seems to be so secure, you
can't use putty, telnet or ftp, but just on IE with http and ftp protocols.
I don't know how to get round that.
Thanks.
Dan
PS. Is there a way to have multiple users on the graphical system, like VNC
but many users?