[Glastonbury] Ros

info at wccl.co.uk info at wccl.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 15:59:34 GMT 2005

I've an old scanner - is it any use? I don't recall the brand name even, I had
it from someone else 2nd hand and there was never a manual with it. It gave
sterling if slow service for years but would not work with Linux - I don't
think there was a driver for linux. It was fine with win 98 or earlier. I
should still have a copy of the win98 driver for it but certainly it was
available from that old equipment drivers site. I've an old monitor, possibly
2 and will check if they are still needed, and there's definitely an old slow
modem going for scrap - any use?

We've a box with some other bits and pieces. Could be a cheap sound card. I'll
check with our "expert adviser" over Christmas to find out if any of the
boxful could be passed on to you should it be wanted. I've rather lost track
of who would want this stuff in LUGOG but whoever it is, please let me know
directly (info at wccl.co.uk) if the above items are of interest and I'll advise
after Christmas re anything else and then arrange delivery if appropriate.

Ros

Wells Computer Consultants Ltd
Management Information Software
  - Business Analysis and Database Software Development
4 Colles Close, Wells, Somerset BA5 3JY
tel +44(0)1749 674935 / fax 671979 / www.wccl.co.uk

If this message is not intended for you, please delete it immediately as its
contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or distribution
unlawful. Thank you.

Please check for viruses. Although we endeavour
to keep files clean, we cannot take any responsibility
for any damage caused by contagion.