[Glastonbury] Glad Tidings !

Martin Wheeler mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 20:51:03 GMT 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Sean Miller wrote:

> Sounds good, Martin.

Yeah.  But would sound *better* if I were only able to edit that bloody
awful CMS at lugog.org.uk....

Please please PLEASE  P L E A S E  Sean can you do something about it?

(Either fix it; or blow it away and replace it with something we can all
sign into and edit.  Like Joomla, maybe?)

The problem at the moment is that someone has signed on and checked out
two articles on the front page to edit; then been disconnected, without
being able to save them.

This means that these articles are now effectively 'in limbo'  --  and
can't be edited by anyone, not nohow.

Solution:  go into database with big hammer and FIX 'locked' field in no
uncertain way.

This requires hostmaster privileges; hostmaster is YOU.

We await further developments with bated breath.

Cheers,