[Glastonbury] Tonight's meeting

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:17:18 GMT 2005

>From someone else who hasn't used IRC before (at least not for many
many years), I suggest you follow Martin's suggestion of downloading
the chatzilla plugin for firefox - it is easy to use and, well, you
just sort of , chat, and that's it.
Greg
PS. Sounds like a good meeting
PPS From mepis.org

Mepis: Distro That Rocks
Submitted by warren on Thu, 02/05/2004 - 14:45. In the News
Joe Barr in his conclusion to the Spawn of Debian Faceoff says: "The
little distro from West Virginia that rocks. Mepis came out on top by
scoring well in every category. I don't believe it has any weak
points, and I sense a community building around it that could really
give it a boost in number of faithful. I bestow upon Mepis the Most
Likely to Succeed award."

So what's the no 1 distro of choice in the LUG at the moment? Time to
update the poll on lugog.org?