[Glastonbury] Mini install fest on my laptop

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Thu Feb 10 18:46:48 GMT 2005

Greg Browne wrote:

>Thanks, but I really meant who is paying for all the debian apt-get
>hosting and bandwidth, unless Mark Shuttleworth is doing this.

Well, Mark is probably paying for the primary Ubuntu repositories... the
site requests mirrors, though, so I guess there are some good-natured
souls who are helping out with space/bandwidth.

As for Debian Sarge etc. I have no idea -- I presume it's the Debian
community in some shape or form... Martin and Andy would have a better
idea, as members of said.

Best Wishes,