[Glastonbury] cups printing

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Feb 13 22:36:26 GMT 2005

Last Sunday 13 February 2005 21:29, Martin Wheeler was like:
> Anyone recently had problems printing from cups after upgrading Debian?
>
> Try symlinking  /dev/usblp0  to  /dev/usb/lp0  -- it helps!

Uh, thanks for the hint.

To be honest I'm still having some problems with CUPS, I can print from KDE
applications only, which is a shame as I use very few KDE apps these days.
The rest I have to print to PDF and then use lp on the command line, which is
such a trivial thing to do that I haven't bothered trying to fix it. ;-)

I might have another look when I actually get some spare time.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk